We accept reservation fees from families with an approved puppy application on file to reserve their place for the next available pick of litter puppy.
- Once the litter is confirmed via ultrasound, We will notify the families that paid the reservation fee to reserve their pick of litter puppy.
- We will contact the remaining families once the litter is born, on available puppies once the puppies are 4 weeks old.
- Once puppies are 4 weeks old, Families get to choose their reserved pick of litter puppy.
- To reserve your place for the next available Pick of Litter (POL) puppy, a non-refundable $1000 Reservation Fee is due. The fee is non-refundable but transferable to another available puppy, dog, or planned breeding. The fee will be applied to the balance of your puppy. Balance for the puppy is due by 7 weeks of age.
- Any Delivery or Nanny Flight Service fee would be due immediately to reserve the flight, if applicable.
- No refunds, however, funds can be transferred to another available puppy, future litter, or dog.
For more information about our dogs, health testing, pedigree, and more, please visit their pages for more details here.
No planned breedings for 2023
One planned breading Winter of 2023!