DanShi’s Bullies Three Year Health Contract & Guarantee
- For the three year guarantee to become effective for the said dog/puppy, buyer(s) must have their puppy/dog examined within 48 business hours after receiving their puppy/dog, by a certified licensed veterinarians.
- DanShi’s Bullies guarantees that this puppy/dog will be up to date on Florida State required inoculations; puppies will receive a comprehensive examination by our veterinarian, a fecal screening, and a Florida State Health Certificate.
- DanShi’s Bullies represents that the puppy/dog sold hereunder is free of worms, fleas, and other internal or external parasites to the best of Seller’s knowledge.
- DanShi’s Bullies guarantees this puppy/dog to be in good health at the time of sale. THE PUPPY/DOG IS GUARANTEED AGAINST ANY FATAL AND CONGENITAL LIFE THREATENING DEFECTS UNTIL THREE YEARS OF AGE. INCLUDES LIVER, KIDNEY, HEART, PANCREAS, AND SPINE DISEASE. CONDITIONS MUST BE OF A SEVERE LIFE THREATENING NATURE. Replacement puppy is to be chosen within a 12 month period.
- If you can no longer care for your dog/puppy, please do not give him/her away. please contact us and we will take the dog/puppy back.
More details will be provided with a three year health contract and guarantee and will be emailed.
We only sell to families who have completed the puppy/adult application and was approved. We want to place our puppies with loving, happy, social, pet friendly family homes.
APHIS Animal Welfare Act: Starting, November 18th 2013. All recipients who purchased their pet over the internet sight unseen will have to sign a Visual Inspection Form from the transporter and or DanShi’s Bullies. The actual purchaser must be present when accepting the animal so that they can have a face to face interaction and visually inspect that what they purchased is indeed what was delivered. The recipient has the right of refusal before taking possession. Should the recipient refuse the animal, the transporter will immediately return the animal to DanShi’s Bullies.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to refuse a sale to any person, for any reason, without explanation.