We currently we do not have puppies available, but we do have an adult available.....
in the mean time check out our planned breedings page to see what's coming soon....
Name: Left Eye
Breed: English Bulldog
Registry: American Kennel Club
D.O.B: 4/23/16 | Age: 4
Color: Red & White
Left Eye is a very sweet and loving girl. She is house, crate, and leash trained. She is a APLHA girl and I would prefer her to go to a family with no other pets. We would like a family that is experienced with Bulldogs and understands that Bulldogs are stubborn. She is raised in a home environment with our family and other pets, however we are home 24/7 and watch them ..... she likes her space so our dogs respect her space. They are never left unattended, so we can catch and tend to any unwanted behavior or action and correct it before it becomes an issue.
She weights 43lbs. She only had one litter a year ago, with one puppy. She will need to be spayed at an additional cost.
To Hand Deliver her to you, cost is additional and would vary depending on your location. We can also meet at our veterinarians office for pickup. Subject to availability and location.
Please serious inquiries only, please speak with your family to ensure you are all ready for a new family addition; then Please complete his adoption application for pre-approval, ♥️ If you would like more information, please feel free to text/call or email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.....
Adoption Cost: $1500, Spay cost is additional.
Transportation/Delivery options & fees:
We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- We do not ship our puppies.
- BUT We can personally hand deliver your puppy. We offer FREE hand delivery up to 75 miles from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, subject to change & availability. Ground transportation fee varies over the 100 miles, depending on location & availability.
- We can also meet with you at our veterinarians office to pick up your puppy.
- For out of state flight nanny deliveries ~ We also offer puppy nanny flight transport services, where our puppy nanny hand delivers our puppies worldwide to our families closest airport, for an additional cost. Some restrictions may apply. Our puppy nanny stays with your puppy through the entire flight and is hand delivered to the new owners at their closest airport. The nanny fee varies for US & International deliveries. Our nanny's fly on standby flights which means at anytime flights can be delayed or full, so please take this into consideration and keep your schedules open in case this was to happen.
The buyer would need to be present when picking up the puppy and sign our visual inspection statement.
Mom's DNA: color - | Genetic Testing:
Dad's DNA: color | Genetic Testing:
Currently puppies are pre-reserved.
3rd Pick Of Litter: | 4th Pick Of Litter:
4th Pick of Litter: | 5th Pick Of Litter:
Our puppies come with a complete puppy care package which includes:
• Three Year Health Guarantee
• Florida State Inspection Health Certificate
• AKC Registration form
• Up to date on DAPPv & Bordetella inoculations and deworming
• Fecal Screened (negative)
• Starter Food
• 30 Days of FREE Pet Insurance
• Toys to accompany puppy during travel
• DanShi’s 24/7 lifetime support
Pricing for our English Bulldogs:
Pricing for Standard colors & markings for AKC Limited Registration::
Red, Fawn, Fallow, Brindle, White, Pied, or Black color cost is $4000 for AKC Limited Registration.
Pricing for Non-Standard colors & markings for AKC Limited Registration:
- Blue $4500
- Blue Merle $6500
- Blue Tri $6000
- Blue Tri Merle $7500
- Black Tri $5000
- Black Tri Merle $6500
- Lilac $7000
- Lilac Tri $7500
- Lilac Tri Merle $9000
AKC Limited Registration means spay/neuter contract and is a Companion pet only; OR AKC Full Registration means you would have Show and breeding rights.
COVID-19 Update 10/19/2020:
Due to the current pandemic and to reduce exposure, we will meet our families (with an approved puppy application on file) outside of our veterinarians office in Florida; so we ask to please remain in your car so we can deliver your newest family member.
For everyone's protection including our puppies, please wear a protective mask; I will be doing the same. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and recommendations.***
***If you’re not located in Florida, please see our delivery/transportation options. There may be some airline and state restrictions for transporting via flights because of COVID quarantine requirements, etc. in some states. But we will do our best and will be able to advise you if this should be an issue in transporting your baby via flight nanny to your state**
FaceTime is always available, ask for more details and to schedule your FaceTime appointment!
We will continue sending our families weekly updates of their puppy as she/he continues to grow via email or text..
***** If you have been in contact with anyone that has COVID, please let us know ASAP; Puppies are just like human newborns and are susceptible to catching any disease or virus that could be harmful too his/her life*****
Our thoughts remain with you and your families during this unprecedented time.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. ~ Shirley